Do you want to Know the process of Passport Login through the official website? Get the detailed process of passport Seva login on this page. You can find simple and easy steps to Passport Seva Kendra login in the below sections of this page. The first stage of the Passport Application Process is the Passport Seva login. Hence, we have clearly explained the online login Passport process with pictures. So that you can get a clear idea regarding how to Passport Application Login. Therefore, the Online Passport login will be so simple for you.
Passport Login – www.passportindia.gov.in
Everyone who wants to apply for the Passport in India has to register in the Passport Seva Official Portal. As the Passport Seva website is the official government site you need to know the login passport process. Then, the Online Passport Registration Process can be completed within few minutes. But, if you don’t know the exact process it may consume more time. The Passport login is mandatory for Online passport application which is a safe and secure process. After the Passport User login, you will get the passport login ID & Passport. This passport login and password will enable you to apply for passport online from the official site Passport gov in log in
Online Passport Login
Nowadays the login process has become common for everything such as online applications, transactions, Internet banking, etc. So, we all are familiar with the login processes. We must be careful during the Online Passport Application login. Passport is an important travel document which is issued by the Government of India. Indian Passport login details and other problems regarding the Passport Seva login are mentioned below. We have also shared the direct links below which will redirect you to the Passport login page.
What is Passport? – www passport login
Many of us want to travel abroad i.e., to other countries for several purposes such as higher studies, business, for vacation, for the job, etc. For all these, you need a passport to travel to any other country from India. So, the government of India issue the Passport for all the Applicants you satisfy the required eligibility for Indian Passport. Depending on the type of application & the Applicant category the Passports are sanctioned. The other most useful facility provided by the GOI is the tatkal passport. In emergency situations, if you apply for the tatkal passport you will get within few days.
Passport Application Login
Here are the steps for the Passport Online Login Registration. If you have not registered for the Passport you can’t apply for the Passport. So, refer the Online Passport Seva login process below.
- Visit the Passport Seva Login Portal or click here to login.
- Then, the home page of the Passport website as shown below.
- Click on “New User Register Now.”
- Now the Passport Seva login page will be opened as shown in the below image.
- Now, the applicants need to fill the Passport user registration form.
- First of all, select the Passport office using the drop down list.
- You have to enter the Name and surname with a maximum of 45 characteristics.
- The passport applicant’s name must be as “First name+Middle name”.
- Initial like Dr, Ms etc are not allowed in the Name format.
- Select the exact date of birth of the applicant using the calendar provided there.
- Enter the Email id which must be a maximum of 35 characters.
- Now you may choose the personal Email ID as the Passport Seva login ID.
- So, if you want your passport login id same as your Email id, click on Yes if nor click on No.
- Before you enter the passport Seva login and the Password you will find 2 options i.e, Check Availability and Password policy as shown below.
- The Passport login ids will be displayed if you click on “Check Availability”. You can select any one of them.
- To set the Passport login Password, you need to follow the password policy.
- If you click on the Passport policy, a new window appears as shown below.
- Have a glance at the policy before you enter the password.
- Enter the14 digit Passport login password.
- To confirm the Password, you have to reenter the same.
- Choose the “Hint question” using the Dropdown list.
- Then, you have to enter the “Hint answer”.
- These are only for the purpose of security if you forget Password.
- Finally, enter the characters displayed and click on “Submit”.
- These Passport Seva Login ID and the password are needed till you receive the passport. So, keep them safe.
Passport Seva Login
Now, after successful Passport registration using this Passport login and password you can continue the passport application process. The following are the Steps for the India Passport Login.
- Click here to Passport login India.
- Then, the Passport gov login website will be displayed as shown below.
- Enter the Indian Passport login id and Click on “Continue”.
- Then, in the next step, you have to select the application type and continue the application process.
Passport Seva Kendra Login: Forgot Password?
- While you login sometimes you may forget the Password or you may have some Login troubles. Then, if you click on the link “Having Trouble Logging in?” as shown below.
- Immediately after you click on that link, you will get an another window as shown below.
- Now, enter the passport site login & Date of birth.
- You have to select an option i.e., the “Hint Question” or the message to the registered email id.
- Select any one of the 2 options and enter the characteristics displayed and click on Continue.
- Now the passport login password will be sent to your chosen option.
- So, that you can continue the Passport application process online.
Passport Online Login – Password Reset FAQ’s
I have forgotten my account Passport login password, and my passport account has been locked. How can I reset the Passport Seva Login password?
To unlock your account you can visit the www.passportindia.gov.in and on the Login page you will find Having Trouble Logging in?’. Click on it and change your passport online login password.
I forgot my passport login id and date of birth. The password and the Date of birth I enter do not match, then how can I get my passport account information.
Usually, when you forget login id you can retrieve it from the email account. If you are unable to recall the Passport id login you may create a new account.
I am unable to login my passport account. To unlock the account I have chosen the Hint question and a forgot the passport hint question answer then, how can I get the passport account details?
When you forget the password login id if you choose the hint question you need to enter the answer. While you enter the answer remember that the answer is case sensitive and you need to enter the same as you entered at the time of passport login.
I have forgotten the passport Hint question, How can I reset my Passport login details?
On the Passport Seva Portal page, you will find ‘Having trouble logging in?’ link click on it and select the option as “Send a message to my registered e-mail Id’.
I have not received the email from the Passport Seva when I choose the option “Send a message to my registered e-mail Id’. How can I Proceed now?
In such issues, you have to check the spam folder of your mail because sometimes the email from the Passport Seva Kendra may be saved in spam. Even if you don’t receive the mail within 2 hours, you can follow the same process again.
The link in the Password Reset e-mail received is not working. What should I do?
When you send the request, you will receive the passport password reset email, and the link expires within 2 hours. So, to get a new link you can follow the same process again.
How can I change the details entered in the Passport account creation process or the User Registration Process?
Firstly, you have to login Passport account and click on “Modify Profile” link. Then, you can change any details you want. The following are the details you can change:
- Date of Birth.
- E-Mail address.
- Hint question and answer.
You have to note that you can’t change the “passport office name” which you have selected during the Passport account creation/ User Registration Process. Using “Modify Profile” link also you can’t change the “Passport Office” name.